Jaipur is a city located 260 km north from New Delhi.
It’s the capital and largest city of Rajasthan.
Jaipur is also very famous among tourists, and there is a good reason for it.
You’ll find many attractions in Jaipur, maybe even more than in Delhi.
What to see in Jaipur (a few of my favorite places)?
– palace Hawa Mahal (picture tomorrow) – it’s a very characteristic building
– palace complex – City Palace
– city wall of Jaipur with gates, e.g., Sanganeri Gate
– astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar
– beautiful Amer Fort (today’s picture) and nearby Jaigarh Fort – they are about 10 km from Jaipur.